Is it Spring?!?!

We all would like to think so! On Monday, January 07, 2008 temperature rose to 62 degrees. It was a beautiful sunny spring day in the middle of winter. What the hell is going on? Global warming or not I welcome this kind of weather. I opened my window and left it that way for most of the day. I enjoyed the breeze coming into my bedroom as I did a little early spring cleaning.
This is what I needed. I caught a cold during the weekend and on Sunday night I was coughing my lungs out. Although I was sick on Monday I didn't mind because the sun and the warm weather lifted my spirits. Nothing like a nice fresh sunny day to do some cleaning and change things around. Especially right after new years. It was too bad I couldn't go out and enjoy my day out since my cold held me hostage. But I still got to enjoy the sun coming through my window.

Comments

Popular Posts