Old Drawings

Christie, 2004, conte crayon and graphite on paper, 24 x 18 inches
Here are a few oldies but goodies! I found these images while doing a little organizing of some folders. I found an old CD with images I took for my website a few years ago. I was only able to salvage these three images since the other ones in the CD come out horrible.
Christie's Back, 2002, graphite on paper, 21 x 11 inches
All three of these drawings were done in college. I haven't done as much drawing as I used to then, and seeing this group makes me realize that I should do it more.
Box Drawing, 2001, charcoal and white chalk on paper, 18 x 24
Drawing used to be my passion growing up, I used to do it night and day as a pass time. My mother kept a close eye on me reason why she kept me inside and out of harm. The only way I could escape was through drawing; it came natural to me, that's until I got my hands on oil paint in high school. The rest is history.

Comments

Robert said…
They're beautiful . . .
Luis Colan said…
Thank you Robert!

Popular Posts