Happy New Year

Another year that flashes by, leaving me a bit confused, stumbling, and tired. 2010 was an intense year full of happy and sad times. So much has changed in my life, not always for the best. One thing that 2010 did show me was that I have an amazing group of friends who love me and who I love very dearly. There are also other people outside of my close circle of friends who have also shown their love and respect towards me and most important, my art. To all those people who have touched me in a positive way this past year I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and wish you all the love, joy, and success life can bring this new year and forever. Good luck to every one in 2011...I in the mean time, will start working on my new year's resolution, which is to become a better person.

Comments

arianna said…
Luis, that's a goal which 1) I think MANY other people have to work on WAY more than you!, and 2) is an ongoing project for many of us, I am sure. :) I wish you the best of luck & hopefully a much better year in 2011 than in 2010 (from what I'm gathering, anyway...well, here's to it being much better whether it was great or not!!!). I love you & one of MY resolutions is to visit NY more and to see more of YOU. :)

xoxoxo

Popular Posts