Updating Images

Maintaining a website or blog can be hard, time consuming work! Perhaps this is the reason why my official website hasn't been touched since it was launched in 2006; it makes me cringe every time I look at the outdated, poor images. Updating this blog has been a long project as well. Through the years I have been learning how to understand HTML, or at least recognize the things that need to be changed and substitute it with a different code. I'm always getting new ideas to keep this blog fresh, and so I've changed the banner and the side menu among other things. Tonight I decided to update images of my work, which means that I had to go through all the entries that had finished pieces since 2006. This little assignment I gave myself tonight took a good chunk of my painting time. Regardless, I feel better now that I have updated a lot of images of my work, colors look better and the details can be better appreciated. If you have time, please have a look through the archive, specially the first few entries of 2006 which show my early still lifes in a much better light. Thank you for reading and for following this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts