New Plein Air: North Woods Waterfall

North Woods Waterfall, 2014, oil on linen, 12 x 9 inches
Spring is here and New Yorkers are as happy as can be. I don't think we can take more of the cold and snow we've been subjected to this winter. Although it is a little early for it, people were out in shorts and tshirts enjoying the sixty something degree weather. The sun was out for a good part of the day and I loved every minute of it. Plein air season is here ladies and gents, and nothing can give me more joy than to be out painting outside (sorry babe :/). This is what I accomplished today at Central Park. I'm very happy with it, and I can't wait to go out there again! More to come.

Comments

I have read your blog post & it was very informative. I will visit your site again. thanks.
I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

Wish you would write more. good luck! Feel free to visit my website;
You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Popular Posts