M.I.A. but not Idle


It's been some time since I've updated this blog, the lack of posts sometimes makes me feel like I'm not a real working artist anymore. It has been a busy few weeks, but even though I have been M.I.A. it does not mean that I have been idle.
I have gone out to Central Park on the days temperatures were warm. It feels great to get back to plein air after the long cold winter we experienced. I have not been able to take photos of the paintings yet but they are coming! 
I also spent a week in Ireland, not much painting done there, only two watercolor, but I did get to experience the Irish country side and it was amazing. I took many photos, lots of reference for studio work. More on that in a couple of days. 
Central Park is not the only place where I have been painting. I spent Memorial Day weekend at a friend's house in Olivebridge, NY. Three paintings were the outcome of that visit, and yes, just like the other paintings, I have yet to photograph them. I will have more time this weekend to take care of that and share the work here and on my website. Till then, cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts