The Happenings

Installation view of my two paintings at Denise Bibro Fine Art

It has been a very busy end of year, I'm still trying to catch my breath from all the happenings, which were all good and I'm very thankful for. In November I had a solo show at the New York Public Library (115th St branch), followed by a group exhibition in December at Denise Bibro Fine Art, which is up until the end of this month.  Two weeks ago I had three more paintings up at the Salmagundi Club for the yearly Juniors Scholarship Members Show. While getting the work ready for the three shows, negotiating a couple of sales and dealing with the craziness of the holidays, I've managed to stay busy with the creation of new work. I'm hopping to finish a larger landscape in the next couple of weeks, which I'll be posting about its progress in the coming days. Another painting is in the works as well.


In the meantime I want to share some photos from opening night at Denise Bibro Fine Art. Exhibition runs until January 31st, so there's still some time to catch if you haven't had the time to do so yet. Denise Bibro Fine Art is located at 529 West 20th St 4W, NYC 10011.  If you have any questions contact the gallery at 212.647.7030



 On left: Tree Near Block House 2014, oil on linen, 14 x 8 inches.  On right: Overcast Morning in Olivebridge 2014, oil on linen, 10 x 14 inches 



A quick thank you to all my family and friends who attended all three shows. Your support means a lot and your believe in me fuels my desire to keep pursuing my painting career.

Comments

Popular Posts