New Paintings

End of Summer, 2015, oil on linen mounted on panel, 11 x 14 inches 

Here they are, the last paintings of summer.  It has taken me a while to photograph them correctly and to get around to posting them in this blog.  I'm very pleased with these three paintings from my last stay in the Hudson Valley.  Every time I spend time there I realize why so many painters in the past called it home. 

Beaverdam Creek, 2015, oil on linen mounted on panel, 9 x 12 inches

These paintings represent a slight shift in my color sense, I have added cobalt and cerulean blue to my palette, a welcome shift.  I have submitted these three paintings to the Plein Air Salon, and I'm crossing my fingers that they are consider for the final competition at the end of the year.  

Farmlands in Kripplebush, 2015, oil on linen mounted on panel, 9 x 12 inches 


Comments

Popular Posts