Recent Ghost Print Drawings

 

Untitled No. 72021, pen and ink over monotype ghost print on Rives Heavyweight paper, image 6 x 8 inches, sheet 8 1/2 x 11 inches

The following are drawings from the last six months, a continuation of my ghost print drawings begun during lockdown in 2020.  I have a stack of ghost prints in my studio, which means I will be working on this series for quite some time.  I keep exploring different ink colors, usually determined by the hue of the left over ink color, or by it's saturation.  The darker the print, the darker the ink I choose.  Hope you enjoy these drawings, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram to stay more up to date.



Darkness and Trees2021, pen and ink over monotype ghost print on Rives Heavyweight paper, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches 



Reaching Low, Variation in Dark, 2021, pen and ink over drypoint, on paper, image 6 x 9 inches, sheet 9 x 12 inches



Arbolado XVIII, 2021, pen and ink over monotype ghost print, on Rives Heavyweight paper, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2



Untitled No. 82021, pen and ink over monotype ghost print on Rives Heavyweight paper, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Beyond the Trees2021, pen and ink over monotype ghost print on Rives Heavyweight paper, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Comments

Popular Posts