Productive Sunday

It has been one of those feel good days, the kind when you get everything you wanted to get done and still have time to relax. After cleaning a messy kitchen I got to work on sizing canvas. It had to be done since I let the rabbit skin glue soak for a few days and didn't want to let it go to waste. The main priority was sizing a 30 x 36 canvas which will be an important painting for me. I was able to size eleven more canvases and one panel. Talk about a busy Sunday!
Somehow I managed to spend a short time on Nando's portrait, which has been going steady. This image shows a scary point in the picture, but I'm confident in the direction I will be taking it from here on. As always trying to find the right background color is important, and here I'm trying to correct a bad choice.

Comments

Antony Bridge said…
awesome, you should put your studio on www.artistsarea.co.uk
Luis Colan said…
thanks antony, i will check it out.
cheers!

Popular Posts