Blog accident!

I have been spending time trying to get my blog back to the way it used to be. I lost all my links and other customized items when I tried to switch to a more current page layout. I was originally trying to change the way this blog archives past entries, I wanted them archived yearly and not monthly like it is now. It's too long of a list and it takes too much space. My settings don't give me the option for archiving yearly, but I have seen other blogs with the same template as mine that do. I thought they might have a more current template. I "switch" my template and all is gone and I still can't archive yearly! I have many hours of work ahead of my typing in the HTML template every single link I had built since 2006. Blog entries will be few in the coming days.

Comments

Kitty said…
that's a shame.
you ought to save the template from time to time, though I don't think that preserves all the links. I try to back up my template every time I make a big change.

Popular Posts