A Makeover Was Long Overdue

 

It has been a few months since I last made an entry to this blog.  A lot of things were happening in 2021, especially towards the end of the year.  More about that later.  At the moment I want to introduce my new website!  I have been wanting to give my site a fresh facelift for some time but never got around to it.  I spent two weeks designing it to get it to look the way I had envisioned it last summer.  



The new site features galleries of my work, which are up for sale through a builtin shop.  I also have the ability to keep a mailing list, which I will put to use whenever I have workshops or other events coming up.  I am very proud and happy with this new website, and I invite you to visit luiscolanart.com.

Comments

Arianna said…
It looks gorgeous, Luis!!
Thank you Ariana, I worked very hard on it and I'm very proud

Popular Posts