Mushroom

Mushroom, 2007, oil on canvas, 6 x 6 inches
It has been a successful night of painting, and all thanks to Mikey. He slaved away in the kitchen making dinner so that I would have time to paint and put all my energy into my work. Mikey has turned out to be a great inspiration for me in the last couple of days, first talking to me about my work and tonight as well as last night, while he cooked, he gave me good ideas for subject matter. Like never before I made a series of sketches in my new moleskine for future paintings, all ideas I got as he made burgers last night. And tonight as he cooked pasta he got out a pack of mushrooms and started chopping them for the sauce. I looked over and there it was, the painting for today. I stole one of his mushroom so that I could paint this picture.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad your painting, life are going well!

Best, Robert Hoover
Anonymous said…
Glad your painting, life are going well!

Best, Robert Hoover

Popular Posts