For the New Year!

2007 is gone, it happened so fast and so much happened in my life. It's been a crazy year and I'm happy that it's over and that tomorrow a new life starts. So here's to new beginnings! I'm starting out the year as an artist should, by painting. I started working on my yellow tomato painting again. Having a hard time with it. I knew it was going to be a challenging piece but not to this extent. I've been working on it here and there for months now, and I can't wait to finish it. The towel has proven to be very difficult to execute. But I have to keep working until I get it right. 2008 will be more about art and my commitment to it. Happy New Year everyone and lets make it a good one!

Comments

ming said…
the texture of the towel seems really difficult to do, but you're doing a good job! Have a great Artist year!
Luis Colan said…
thank so much ming, you have a great artist year as well! :)
Barbara Pask said…
Hi, First time to visit your blog. You're very talented. I really love your still lifes. I'll visit again, come and visit me. Take care, Barb

Popular Posts