Sunday, May 11, 2008

Productive Sunday

It has been one of those feel good days, the kind when you get everything you wanted to get done and still have time to relax. After cleaning a messy kitchen I got to work on sizing canvas. It had to be done since I let the rabbit skin glue soak for a few days and didn't want to let it go to waste. The main priority was sizing a 30 x 36 canvas which will be an important painting for me. I was able to size eleven more canvases and one panel. Talk about a busy Sunday!
Somehow I managed to spend a short time on Nando's portrait, which has been going steady. This image shows a scary point in the picture, but I'm confident in the direction I will be taking it from here on. As always trying to find the right background color is important, and here I'm trying to correct a bad choice.

2 comments:

Antony Bridge said...

awesome, you should put your studio on www.artistsarea.co.uk

Luis Colan said...

thanks antony, i will check it out.
cheers!