Watercolors from Mexico

 Clouds Over Riviera Maya 1, 2014, watercolor on paper, 6 3/4 x 10 inches
These are a few watercolors I accomplished very recently while I was on vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico. How I wish I was still back there in the hot sun painting the afternoons away. This has been a brutal winter here in the North East, and it was an incredible treat to be able to get away at least for a week. Spring is coming soon, I keep telling myself, I miss painting outdoor. Soon as it gets warm I'll be out side painting as much as I can. 
 Riviera Maya, Afternoon, 2014, watercolor on paper, 6 3/4 x 10 inches

 Clouds Over Riviera Maya 2, 2014, watercolor on paper, 6 3/4 x 10 inches

 Riviera Maya, Morning, 2014, watercolor on paper, 6 3/4 x 10 inches
Clouds Over Riviera Maya 3, 2014, watercolor on paper, 6 3/4 x 10 inches

Comments

Robert said…
They're lovely!
Luis Colan said…
Thank you Robert! :)

Popular Posts