Recent Monotypes, Part 2

Arbolado XIII, 2016, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, paper 11 x 8 1/2 inches 

As promised on my last blog post, here are the last prints of my Arbolado series plus a couple more.  I have not done any printing in a month, and to be honest I think I'm starting to go through withdrawals.  Good thing is that I've been keeping myself busy painting, while the gears are turning in my ever running mind about the next few projects I want to start.  It never ends but that's the beauty of it all, I have plenty of reasons to keep waking up every morning, and the great thing is that even though the world is turing to shit I still have my talent, something that no one can ever take away.  So as people collide, nations crumble, and the world decays, I feel good knowing that I wake up every day to add something positive to this planet.  That's my purpose in life.    
  
Arbolado IX2016, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, paper 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Arbolado X2016, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, paper 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Arbolado XI2016, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, paper 11 x 8 1/2 inches


 Arbolado XII2016, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, paper 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Young Tree, 2016, monotype, image 6 x 9 inches, paper 8 1/2 x 11 inches


Prospect Park, 2016, monotype, image 8 x 10 inches, paper 9 x 11 inches


Comments

Popular Posts