Finishing 2017 with Painting

Golden Moonlight, 2017, oil on MetroCard, 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 inches, Private Collection 

The last few months of 2017 have been a whirlwind of emotions, there have been some good and bad things happening and I have been trying to keep my head above water through it all.  The good thing is that I'm ending this year painting.  I managed to finish work left over from the summer and I'm very happy  with the outcome.  2018 will be a better year, more hustling to be done but I'm up for the challenge.  In the meantime I leave you with the last few paintings of the year, hope you enjoy them and I wish you all a happy new year!  

Terrace Bridge, 2017, oil on linen, 11 x 15 inches


 Morning Light, 2017, oil on linen mounted on panel, 8 x 8 inches


 Lullwater, Prospect Park Lake, 2017, oil on linen, 10 x 15 inches


Floating Water Primrose, Prospect Park Lake No. 3, 2017, oil on linen, 15 x 10 inches


Comments

Popular Posts