Monotypes: Catching Up

Untitled, 2018, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches 

I'm going through all my prints trying to choose the best ones for an upcoming monotype pop-up exhibition I will be putting together with fellow painter and printmaker Robert Szot.  I have so much work it is beginning to feel overwhelming, and in the process of figuring things out I realized that I fell behind on posting said work on both this blog and my website.  

Untitled, 2018, monotype (ghost print), image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches

So now I'm playing catch up, slowly uploading work on both sites, who knows maybe this may help the process of choosing a good and cohesive group of prints for this show.  

Moonrise IV, 2018, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches 

No specific details on the pop-show as of yet, only that we are shooting for September and we are looking at the Lower East Side of Manhattan for a venue.  Soon as more information becomes available I will be posting it on here.  

Moonrise IV, 2018, monotype (ghost print), image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches 

For now, I present here some prints done a few months ago.  As always thank you for following my work and my "up to's."

Nubloso, 2018, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches 


Nubloso, 2018, monotype, image 8 x 6 inches, sheet 11 x 8 1/2 inches


Comments

Popular Posts