Commission Drawings


This has been a very tough year for people around the world.  Many lives have been lost and many face financial hardship, some with life long consequences.  I have been very lucky and blessed that I was able to keep my job and continue making art without disruptions, aside from fighting COVID-19 for two weeks in March.  This has been a good year for me on the art front, and to those who purchased works from me, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.


I would like to share the small commission drawings I have executed since the end of last year, I must say that I am very proud of all of them.  To the collectors who purchased these, thank you thank you, not only for your support but also for giving me free rein to produced whatever my imagination dictated.  That is the best scenario for any artist, to work without restrictions.


After posting my sketchbook drawings on Instagram I received a number of requests for the pages.  Since those drawings are made for my own personal use, and I would hate to take my sketchbook apart, I decided to have a separate book to tear the pages out.  


It’s been fun making these drawings upon request, it’s been even more fun to see the collectors bounce back and forth between ink colors and trying to decided which one works best for them.  It’s a case of “I want them all!”  


Recently I added the option of getting drawings done in a 5”x5” format for the same price.  Add this to the ink color mix and you get some pretty funny exchanges through the messages.  It makes me feel good because that’s a sign that I’m doing something right with all my drawings.


This drawing will be my first international commission, after New Years this tree will be making it’s way to The Netherlands where it will be taken care of for many years.  

If you wish to commission a small ballpoint pen drawing all you have to do is reach out and let me know.  You get a choice of black, red, blue, or green ink; and the format is either 5” x 8 1/4” or 5” x 5”.  We can also workout a different size, prices increase as dimensions expand and according to the complexity of subject.  For all the drawings above, the collectors allowed total freedom, but if you have a special place in mind you can provide some photos.  

Comments

Popular Posts