In the Kitchen with Mama!

The kitchen for me has become a symbol of family and love. For as long as I can remember my mother will spend a great part of the day cooking, doing dishes or cleaning; and I was always there right beside her. She never took me by the hand to show me how to cook, not unless I asked her to, which I did when I was older. I would always observe, if not from another room I would smell and hear the action in the kitchen. Sometimes the aroma was so strong and good that it forced me to come down to the kitchen and engage in conversation with her as she would cook. Good talks and laughs have happened in the kitchen between all family members and to this day these scenes are very common in my mother's kitchen.









Comments

Fiza Ishaq said…
Hi there,

Great Blog. Perfect combination of art and food.
Anonymous said…
I don't what I like most: your paintings, your photographs, or the way you write. I hope to return often.


Saludos!


Gato
.
.
.
Peru Food
Luis Colan said…
Thank you for the nice comments to all! This is giving me boost!

Luis
Me gusto ....me recordo mi infancia..gracias

Mario Navarrete Jr

Popular Posts