Apple Painting

I have been getting some work done lately. I'm focusing more on my art now that I've been able to put some things in my life behind. I have made it my goal to make this year as good as 2006, a very productive year for me. At the moment I'm alternating paintings on my easel, going back and forth between this still life of apples, Steve's portrait, and the yellow heirloom tomato. Actually, I had to give the tomato a rest since I got too obsessed with the details of the towel. Steve's portrait is coming along just great, I'm almost done but I'm not rushing it since I want this to be a good painting. The apple still life is unfinished work from almost a year ago. Like many things in my life, it was placed on hold. Now I'm back on it and happy to say that progress on this painting is going smoothly. Please stay tuned for more to come.

Comments

Popular Posts