What To Do With Bad Lunch

Tuna Salad Sandwich, 2008, ball point pen in Moleskine sketchbook
It was a bad sandwich, something about it didn't taste right. It took half of the whole sandwich for me too figure out that something about it was just not right. Took some thinking in my part to find out that it was the chesse that was funny tasting. I looked at it and didn't see that it was bad but it sure did taste like it. I had to pick the cheese out, but by the time I was done I was no longer hungry. The whole stop and think what's wrong with this sandwich killed my appetite. I felt bad throwing it out, I hate wasting food, so what to do with this? Why not draw it? Moral of the story is, if your food is no good, at least it serves as a good drawing or painting subject.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You draw SO WELL. Am glad you didn't get food poisoning from the tuna fish sandwich, but you made the most of the situation. Keep up the good work, Luis.

Best always, Robert
Unknown said…
this is lovely -- as always, you inspire me!
Robin said…
Hi Luis! Great sandwich! It made me hungry...then I read your text and felt more like drawing too! Thanks!
I buy food out less and less and feel better longer these days.

Nice drawing.

Popular Posts