Hard At Work


I'm very happy to say that finally, after almost three years, Steve's portrait is coming along. I've been working on the face and now I have the right proportions and features. I'm still having a little trouble with the flesh tones on his face but it's no big deal. What matters most is that I'm almost done with this picture. I'm not posting an image of it just yet because I'm saving that till the end. I have been busy with my new job as well. It's taking a little time to get used to the new schedule and commute but I'm managing just fine. This week will be an exciting one since there will be four art fairs opening on Thursday. I will be attending the Red Dot Fair, Pulse New York, Armory Show, and Scope New York. I'm going to be looking at a few thousand pieces of art from Thursday to Sunday. Man I have my work cut out for me. I hope I can keep up with all the shows since they are physically and mentally draining. I will post images for each show during the week.

Comments

Popular Posts